Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Her poor toys...

We had an extremely rough day with Aubrey teething on Monday. She screamed nearly the entire evening, thank goodness for teething tablets...they have been our life savers! I feel a bit more sympathetic for her toys, which for no good reason at all she takes her teething pain out on. Better her than us I suppose :)! It is hard to believe she will be six months in a week! She is growing more each day -- literally-- and also becomes more interactive and fun! We sure do love our munchkin!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Diane said...

Lacey,
Your daughter is gorgeous. I have loved lurking and seeing your great pics. Sounds like things are going great for you. But....what are teething tablets? So many new things, it makes me wonder how your mom and I muddled through. I want to go back and raise all six of them again.

Diane said...

by the way,
this is Jessie and Michelle's mom.

Shannon said...

She is so cute Lacey! Good luck with the teething bit. I know how nutty that can be :)

cute pictures too!
Shannon

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!