Monday, February 18, 2008

Per Jamie and Maryn's request

I will preface this with the warning that it is not a pretty sight. It has proven all too true that you get bigger faster with baby #2, and so I have. We are 17 weeks today and I am already sporting a pretty descent sized belly bump (much bigger than the same time during my last pregnancy). With Aubrey I refused to take pregnant pictures, and now I regret it. One of my goals with this pregnancy is to put that stubborn "Smith pride" aside and succumb to the camera. Here is the result...thanks Jamie and Maryn for your request (it made me take the pictures)!




9 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Lacey, you're crazy! You look incredible!!! Seriously, one super cute pregnant lady. I can't wait to hear the big news in a few weeks. When exactly will you find out what you're having??

Mandy said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! Your belly is almost as big as your @@#!!!'s HAHAHAHA!! (trying to keep my comment "G" rated) :P and yes with the second, third, etc pregnancies, you poke out sooner. I love that purple shirt!! You look Fabulous!!

Aly said...

Holy crap you look so cute! What a cute shirt too. Can't wait to see if you are having a little boy. You have to let me know when you have a shower because I will definitely head over for it.

Decker and Christine said...

What!? You're pregnant!??? That's so exciting! Now Laralyn can have a friend her age at the SVU alumni games. Woohoo! You look fantastic!

Melissa said...

I'm thinking this one is a boy and that you are looking awesome. Can't wait to hear!

Irene said...

You look really good! Guapa! he he he!!!

ALC Wedding Photography said...

how cute!!! of course you look great like always!

us... said...

Oh my word stop with the big talk you look fabulous. It makes me jealous i want to be pregnant!

SmithFamily said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I love to see how everyone looks pregnant because we don't get to see each other. You look great! We can't wait to find out what you are having:)

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!