Monday, February 11, 2008

She's walking!

Ok, so she's only starting to walk, but she's picked it up fast! She will take up to 10+ steps at at time (when she's not tired), and is growing so fast! She is so much fun and I just love getting to be at home with her all day and just watching her as she learns new things. I can't believe that she is going to be 1 year old in less than two weeks! Where does the time go?! It's hard to think that I can love another baby as much as I do her, but I know that when this little one comes it will just happen (or so I hear)! We find out the sex of baby #2 on March 4 and will keep everyone updated. Here is a video of her walking the other day...she's such a riot!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

YEAH!!!! That's so fun! I remember how exciting it was to see all the boys take their first steps. She is growing so fast! And getting cuter every inch she grows!

Beach Hendersons said...

So cute. Lukas didn't walk until he was 16 months old....that drove us crazy! But it's fun when they take off....by the way is she wearing an SVU cheerleading outfit??????

Irene said...

Wow! What a miracle! I am sure that you both feel so happy and proud!

Tia J said...

So fun!! She doesn't seem like she is old enough to walk! I miss seeing her smile in R.S. Will you please come play with us!! Any day is good for us let us know!

Amber said...

How exciting! She is such a doll! Ana just started crawling this week!

Melissa said...

Go Aubrey! You are so right~those are moments you just never would want to miss. Spencer is getting a little braver with the walking...but not by himself yet.

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!