Saturday, July 28, 2007

Daddy's little girl!

I've never seen a father adore his little girl more than Ryan adores Aubrey. She has his heart in her tiny hand and he in turn has hers. I am starting to realize that she is indeed daddy's little girl and that will never change. I love to watch them together (except for when he holds her over his head with ONE hand -- although I watch extra close then ready to jump in any time she wiggles and I think she is going to fall)! When I got married it was hard for me to imagine life any better than it was then. Then we had Aubrey and all that changed. I can't imagine life any better than at this exact moment in time, but I am sure I will be proven wrong -- and this is one time I am more than happy to be wrong!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!