Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Oh yes...she's crawling!

Well, last friday Aubrey took her first few crawling "steps". At most, she will crawl for 3 or 4 steps...until today! She was sitting down on the floor playing with some toys while I was ironing. Next thing I remember is hearing this "shaking sound". I looked down and saw that Aubrey had crawled over and emptied out her diaper bag. Inside the diaper bag was a bag of goldfish I was snacking on the other day that she shook and shook until they went all over the room. Here she is relishing in her big achievement! Figuring she was bored, I took the liberty of doing her hair in the ever so popular among little girls "fountain" do. It is difficult to see in some of these pictures, but it was the CUTEST thing I've ever seen with her bangs hanging down. She is so much fun to play with, but not much fun to clean up after -- typical of all babies I'm sure!



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

ALC Wedding Photography said...

YAY SHE'S CRAWLING BUT I DO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND HAVING TO CLEAN UP ALL THOSE GOLDFISH!!

BY THE WAY HER HAIR LOOKS TOO CUTE!

Jamie Smith said...

No way! Our little Aubrey?? I can't believe how big she's getting and I don't think we are going to be seeing her until next April! How sad!!

SmithFamily said...

Sooo cute!

Ashley said...

She's so cute!! She made a hug mess though!!

Melissa said...

What a cutie! Look at those eyes! It's always a sad day when they start crawling for me because I know when I leave the room they won't be in the same spot I left them in. Plus, their knees show how clean the floors are. :) It's such a fun age though. Can't wait to meet her!

Diane said...

Lacey...
Your little girl is adorable. So sweet. Love the goldfish pictures.
Thanks again for being so willing to help when Laurie was stranded on I-64. And, please thank your friend for her willingness, too. I feel blessed to know your family.
Diane Hebdon

us... said...

Hey Ryan and Lacey! Your little Aubrey is so cute! It is so fun but so sad how fast the time flies. How is life is BV. I love the blogging world cause it is fun to see the updates! Hope all is going well. Keep in touch.

SmithFamily said...

New post! New post!

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!