Friday, April 11, 2008

Popsicles and a high school play

I have tried for the past two days to upload the video I took of Charlie in his play, but to no avail. I have given up and will post the pictures that I do have. Before the play my mom and dad came over for a quick BBQ...and what good is a cookout without popsicles. Aubrey LOVED her first popsicle, but couldn't quite grasp the idea of holding onto the stick. She just held onto the popsicle while her hands froze, but she didn't care. Then we went to Charlie's play, "Dinner and a Murder" and thoroughly enjoyed it. Charlie seems to excel in whatever he does (he is the goalie on the Varsity soccer team and punted the ball across the field and scored...yes scored from one end of the field all the way to the other). We're so proud of Charlie, his athleticism, acting talent, dance talent (he joined Aubrey for a dance party the other night), and his academic abilities (the kid is a genius). Anyway, we love you Charlie and thought we would take this time to tell you how proud we are of you and how much we love living near you (especially Aubrey)!



Charlie played the manager at a restaurant who hosts a murder night. One of the guests will really die, and an investigator is brought in to solve the murder and take the murderer to jail. It was very entertaining and Charlie was so much fun to watch!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

charlie was star of the weekend~we wish we could have seen it all! I love your new background too~very cute and summery!

Mandy said...

Way to go CHARLIE! Aubrey is pretty tough for holding onto a FREEZING cold popsicle and not complaining! I guess she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty when it comes to eating popsicles! :P What a funny girl. Oh, I had a dream about her the other night. I was so happy baby-sitting her in my dream!

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!