Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our 18 month old is an addict...should we be worried?

I am trying my best to get some pictures of Eva to post, but the silly girl has her days and nights completely mixed up and I can't keep her awake long enough to eat during the day, let alone to show off for a camera. I did my best, but this was all we got for today.
This was taken on the way to church, and needless to say, she fell asleep in the car on the way. Someone needs to inform her that the days are much more fun to be awake during ;)!

Aubrey's favorite thing in the world right now just happens to be Blue's Clues. I know we shouldn't condone TV watching, but hey, if it postpones getting her a real puppy, then bring on the Blue' Clues!


4 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm LOVING Eva's bow! She's changed so much since I saw her! And Aubrey is too cute with her obsession with blues clues. I wonder what it is exactly that draws our kids to a particular show?? Can't wait to see you guys again!

THE HANSEN'S said...

Yea!!! Love the hair clip!!!! She is cute!

Reams Fam said...

Eva is such a cutie! You are going to have to lock Aubrey up until she is old enough to date, she is so beautiful!

Jenny said...

oh my goodness - i love that video! so dang cute! we even had gabe watch it so he could see aubrey. he still asks to play with her sometimes! very cute. :) eva looks adorable. you guys make cute kids! :)

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!