Friday, November 14, 2008

A little bit of KC -- not be be confused with KFC (which we did eat)

Back in October Ryan had to travel to Conneticut for work, and the girls and I get bored without Ryan here (especially for 4 days). Fortunately, Kansas City is only 3 hours away, which means Heber, Mandy and "the boys" :) are only 3 hours away. We hopped in the car and had a blast in KC! Mostly we just hung out, but I'm a homebody and was in heaven. Ethan and I played some Mario Kart, and I must say...that kid is GOOD! We watched movies and ate homemade blueberry pie and homemade mac and cheese, both courtesy of chef Mandy -- YUMM! Anyway, we had a blast, and can't wait to get together again soon. I know Mandy posted pictures of our trip, but couldn't help but do the same. And just for the record Mandy, Eva puts her hands in her mouth EVERY time she smiles, so don't think it's just you :)...she's quirky!

Eva and Aunt Mandy


Ethan and Eva (he was such a good helper with Eva)


Owen and Eva


Dallin and Eva




Owen and Eva (AKA Tarzan and Jane) had a blast together! Aubrey did quite well in keeping up with him. Thanks Mandy for letting them tear your house (or at least your couches) to shreds :)


This picture cracks me up. Has anyone else seen that Seinfeld episode? You know which one I'm talking about. With George. On the couch.




3 comments:

Aly said...

HOly crap! Their kids are getting SO big!

Mandy said...

LOL!! at Alyson. :) They ARE HUGE! I know I need a little baby in the mix. :) IT was so fun to hang out! I can't wait to do it over Thanksgiving break! YEAH! Owen and Aubrey just made me laugh so hard!

Melissa said...

I LOVE the pictures~Aubrey and Owen look like they were having a blast and it's so fun to see more pictures of Eva~she is so darling! Looks like a rockin' time!!

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!