Monday, March 2, 2009

The faces of Wachovia Securities

The month of February was an exciting one for Ryan at work. They had the AG Edwards/Wachovia Securities conversion going on (I don't pretend to know anything about it -- it is way over my sleepy head), which means longer hours for Ryan. It also meant a beard growing contest with some of the other guys in the office. Ryan has only grown a beard once before since we've been together, and there's a good reason for that (I don't like it :). Well, they took these pictures the last day (after they all shaved it into something...shall we say...interesting). I will admit, with no offense intended (as I know there are a few of them occasionally visit the blog), that some of them look kinda creepy -- for lack of a better word. Ryan probably most of all :). Without further ado, I present to you the faces of Wachovia Securites!






And of coarse I'll save the best for last...


These are all very nice guys, and Ryan loves working with them. I guess it's nice that they can do things like these together and laugh about it, but I'll be the first to say...I'M GLAD TO HAVE MY CLEAN SHAVEN HUSBAND BACK!!! Oh, and just for kicks and giggles, which one do you think should win the award for best facial hair do?

12 comments:

Aly said...

OH my. I think they are all losers there! Nate is always doing that kind of stuff. I hate it!

Cam and Mary said...

I agree. I hate facial hair! Good thing Cam isn't very good at growing it! :) I like the pic of the last guy.

Tiffany Kay said...

Finally! Cute AND cheap baby/toddlers stuff! CHECK OUT IT!
www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com and www.polkadotsndaisies.blogspot.com/

tracyp said...

I didn't even recognize Ryan! He look so old with the facial hair! (I'll totally regret that comment if I ever see him in person with it and he knows I've said it!). The first guy was a lil' creepy with his dead stare.

Becca said...

I actually have enjoyed a little facial hair on my hubby every now and then - but definitely prefer the clean shave. I think the best facial hair is a toss up between the second guy from the top, or Ryan. The other guys look too... creepy I think was a good word ;)

Jenny said...

next time the boys threaten to do that, we girls should have a leg hair growing contest. maybe that will make them think twice! :) michael has had his beard for so long that i barely remember what he looks like clean shaven with short hair!

Jennifer said...

Wow! I don't get Men's facination about growing the hair on their Face? Does it scare the kids? Does it scare you? I hope you guys are well!

Jennifer

Jess said...

The guy in the white shirt with the mug in his hand. He is the winner. Why? Because it's just funny. I'll agree with everybody else and with you, definitely not a fan of facial hair. It's scratchy.

Mandy said...

I'd have to agree with the "scary" title. :P But I think Ryan sports his best of all the guys. :) I remember when Melissa saw Heber with his go-tee, and she was like " what's up with Heber's facial hair?" " Is he trying to be a mountain man or something?" LOL!! I certainly don't like kissing Heber with his facial hair!

Anika said...

wow..that beard made me laugh so hard, i had to get john...his response was a chuckle and "stylin'"

Jamie Smith said...

This is probably the most delayed comment of all time, but I have to say it. I don't mind the facial hair as much as what it DOES to the man. When Rod leaves a stache on for a night I start cringing. :)

Mike Pulley said...

I feel like I should be watching an episode of "The Office"

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!