Friday, March 5, 2010

Sport Princess

I see all my friends with their new businesses and great ideas, and am on the search for an idea all my own. Wish I would have thought of this one. My friend Bethany (aka: beefcakes) has started a new blog called Sport Princess. It's actually an entire line of books and dolls that are making their big debut in June. The first book comes out in June and, in honor of the World Cup in Africa this year, she is launching her first book Josephina "Jo" the Soccer Princess. What a great way to mix the glitz and mud :). So put your glittery football stripes under your, and your little princess's, eyes and check out her new blog. Totally exciting!

5 comments:

Joyelle said...

sounds awesome!! its so fun to be girly and sporty- sports activities teach so far beyond just the physical skills, thanks for sharing! :)

Crystal and Billy said...

That is a cute idea! I sent that link to my sister, who runs the Fabulous Fun Finds blog. I bet she'll help promote this book to her blog followers. I love it.

Aly said...

Fun. Jayci will LOVE this. She is SO incredibly girly, but still loves to do all of the things that Treyton does. Great idea. Thanks.

Sarah Turpin said...

how fun. I love it!!

Sport Princess said...

I love the glitz and mud combination Lacey! Your family is so darling. It's good to see your pictures and how cute you all are! I can't wait to see you again.

We are revealing illustrations of three more sport princesses next month too! :)

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!