Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who says prearranged marriages are no good?

Well, we think we may have found the one for Aubrey. As parents we seem to know what's best for our kids, and we're happy to announce that Gabe could quite possibly be "the one". He invited Aubrey over for a swim the other day and they loved it! They loved it so much that he invited her back the very next day and they swam again. To show her appreciation, Aubrey smothered Gabe with kisses! Here are some of my favs from the day!
Look at those faces...what a riot!

One of many kisses of the day!

Gabe got Aubrey first...

but Aubrey quickly retaliated!


Those curls kill me...I just love 'em (thanks daddy for passing them onto our daughter)

more kisses...


Who says you can't mix business with pleasure ;)!

Thanks Jenny for sending us copies of these pictures. I will be sure to post more pictures from our trip to St. Louis and Texas as soon as I find the cable to connect my camera to the computer! Until then...enjoy and we'll post again after this baby comes on MONDAY!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

lol. sooo cute. these two are adorable together! Good to know Andie's not the only one giving kisses away :)

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up. I can't believe you are about to have another one. Crazy. Love ya

heather

Shannon said...

THey are adorable. And having met that precious little girl of yours...I can attest to the fact that she is sooo out of EVERYONE's league :)

Looking forward to seeing your newest addition! Good luck!
Shannon

Jamie Smith said...

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Jamie Smith said...

I am really trying to be patient about seeing little pictures of Evalyn!!! :)

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!