Monday, January 26, 2009

From this...

to this, in just 6 months!


Eva started crawling a week before she turned 6 months. Too soon. Way too soon. But it's cute, and she wants nothing more than to keep up with her big sis. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that she waits a little longer to try out those feet! At 6 months, our little smiley baby is 16 lb 15 oz and 25 inches long. She's growing so fast...I already miss my little baby girl! Eva, we love you and are so blessed that you have joined our family!

5 comments:

Aly said...

I love it! She is too cute. Seriously, where do your girls get their hair and where can mine get some?

Tobias Family said...

wow, go eva!!! can't belive she is crawly already, nice, we're waiting for Bry to roll over, not yet

Jess said...

??? You've got to be kidding me! My baby is 4 months old and still hates tummy time. I just don't see her crawling in 2 months. That is amazing.

Mandy said...

That is too adorable!

Cam and Mary said...

Cam came home from church last week and informed me that "The Lenahan's baby is already crawling!" I thought it was funny because he sounded concerned that Hudson isn't crawling yet! So cute!

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!