Thursday, October 18, 2007

Play time at the party!

After cake the kiddos at Gabe's birthday bash finally got to crawl/walk around and play! It almost seemed like there were more kids than adults, and it really wore us out. Sometimes I wonder how my mom managed to keep her head above water being outnumbered by all of us Smith heathens! I guess what goes around comes around, huh?

Gabe, Mercy, and Aubrey in a traffic jam (literally because Gabe loves to walk around the table again and again and Aubrey was getting in his way). Everywhere you look...BABIES!

This is just a first time mother speaking, but Aubrey is really learning! She will focus intently on something until she figures it out. Our little Einstein!

Mercy and Aubrey both wanted to play with the puppy (it is so cute to hear Gabe say 'doggie' :), and then, if almost on cue, they both stopped. It was cute!
Aubrey is so active and doesn't like to sit still much, so it is so difficult to get a nice picture of the three of us. This seemed to be the best one of the night of our little family!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Great pictures! I love Aubrey's blue eyes too!!! You look beautiful as always! I love your skin! ( I am envious! ). I wish I could have come to the party :(

Melissa said...

What a beautiful girl, look at her, already miss social butterfly! So cute. And you look terrific, Lacey!

Carlson Family said...

You are so pretty and skinny Lacey. Your baby girl is gorgeous...

Jamie Smith said...

I love your glasses!! And everyone is right, you are tiny and have glowing skin. Black is a good color on you!!

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!