Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Texas Trip...YEEHAW!!!

Aubrey and I had the opportunity to go to Dallas, Texas to visit family. We got to spend lots of time with Aunt Mary and Aubrey's cousins Georgi and Hannah. Travis got back in town the night before we left so we went to dinner at a real Texas Steakhouse (country band and dancefloor and all)! We had a great time, but the best part was just getting to see family! Here are some pictures!
Aubrey and Travis

Aubrey and Aunt Mary


Aubrey made two new best friends...Georgi and Hannah and they had a blast together. Hannah taught Aubrey to climb up the stairs...and I am glad we don't have any stairs in our house!

By the end of the day Aubrey was exhausted but didn't want to stop! She gets more curious as the days go by and appears to be a genius baby (I'm her mother so I get to say things like that, but this time it really is true :)!

We are excited to get to go back to Texas for Thanksgiving when the whole Smith family will be there (minus Rod, Jamie, and their then 8 month old bun on the oven)!


3 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

I can't believe that is the same little girl we held in the hospital when she was born. Her eyes are GORGEOUS!! I always wanted blue eyes like hers! We are so sad about Thanksgiving. I told Rod he should fly down there for a few days, but I think he may be afraid to leave me. Maybe I can still talk him into it!! :)

Mandy said...

She's one beautiful baby! I can't wait to see her on Thanksgiving! I wonder if she'll remember me? Probably not. :P

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous that Aubrey got hang out with 2 of my favorite girls! Much Love

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!