Thursday, February 12, 2009

Come one, come all...

Thanks to Jess for this great idea! I'm really at a loss for what on earth I'll make, but if you're daring enough to find out be one of the...um...lucky(?) 5!

The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!

Let the games begin!!

7 comments:

Ammon said...

Sweetness! I'll see what I can do on Jessica's blog. I think one of the other commenter’s didn't post on their blog.

Pamela said...

I love these kinds of things :)

Jessica said...

awesome, i got in your top 5! i love looking at your blog and hearing about your family's happenings. keep it up!

Tobias Family said...

yeah for us, we made it in too, now i get to do it how fun

Shannon said...

yeah! what do we win ?? :)

ALC Wedding Photography said...

how cute! i'm stealing this and posting it on my blog!

Jess said...

Really cute idea! I think i'll steal it too.

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!