Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Deep in the heart of Texas...

We flew down to Dallas, TX for a Thanksgiving family get together. Before all the Thanksgiving day festivities we had to experience Texas, Texas style. So we headed down to the Fort Worth Stockyard for some Riscky's BBQ! Talk about tasty pork ribs...MMM...MMM...MMM (don't believe me? Look at the next picture)!

I won't even begin to explain this one...just look and feel your mouth salivate!

Aubrey took her first ride in a saddle, and was a pro. It looks like we have a first rate cowgirl on our hands! And what good is a trip to the stockyards without a horse drawn buggy ride. Aubrey took it like a champ, and I can hear her voice in my head asking for a pony for Christmas. Good luck Aubrey, I asked for pony year after year and still don't have one!

1 comments:

Aly said...

Where did you get her coat? It is SO cute!

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!