Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A trip to Alexanders Ice Cream Shop

Great-Grandpa Reget came down from Bedford to have lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Smith, Great-Aunt Michelle, Aunt Georgi, and mommy (Lacey). But of course Aubrey was the hit of the trip (isn't she always)!
Aubrey and Grandma Smith
She was practicing her walking.
Great-Grandpa Reget and Grandpa Smith were smitten.
I almost never take pictures anymore, and here is why. It seems that everytime I am in a picture I don't have my makeup on and it ends up like this...at least Aubrey's so cute and becomes the center of the picture :)! We love our little girl!
She loved Great-Grandpa's hat and kept putting it on her head, and taking it off, and putting it on...you get the picture!



5 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

1) I LOVE your dark hair? Did you just get it done?
2) Is she really close to walking already?
3) She is going to love all the pictures with her grandparents some day. I know I do!

SmithFamily said...

Lacey, what is your secret behind being so thin after having a baby?

Melissa said...

Girl, if I looked that good without makeup and had your body I'd be taking pictures every day of myself and posting them all over my blog~you look fantastic! I love the pictures with Grandpa Reget too. Did he have saltines with his ice cream? :)

Diane said...

Lacey...you look beautiful. And I LOVE seeing pics of your momma and papa!! and your little girl is ADORABLE!! Hope to see her in person soon. Is everyone coming to virginia for thanksgiving? christmas??

Anonymous said...

Did I hear a rumor you might be moving to St. George? That's practically in my backyard!! (Las Vegas).
Linda Judd (Jamie's Mom)

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!