Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving...Texas style!

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at Travis' house, thanks to all you wonderful domesticated women in our family who made such wonderful dishes! Aubrey didn't get to eat turkey with us, but she did get to eat applesauce and carrots, and even got a few bites of grandma's yams, which she LOVED!
We did our Smith family Christmas gift exchange after dinner. Aubrey had Hannah and bought her this Hannah Montana guitar/ear set. Needless to say, Hannah Montana has nothing on Hannah Wilson!
A little post turkey nap...ZZZZ
They quickly dropped like flies
Even grandpa Smith joined in!
The happy couple responsible for all the craziness (without them none of us would be here)!
Me and Dallin...what a cutie!
Whose face is sillier? They both look like they have some Smith blood in them!
Just having fun!
The girls loading their plates!
Hyrum soon followed.
The "kids" table...(I think we're missing a few -- Will, Hyrum, Heber, Ryan...)
Spencer got to eat some jello and LOVED it!
Loved it so much he kept on eating!
Lauren and Georgi on the trampoline! Two cuter seven year olds just don't exist!
The turkey bowl boys!
The "old" guys played the "young" guys and all were feeling it after the game! They had a great time and then went inside to the garage theater room Travis set up and watched the Cowboys woop up on the Jets (we were in Dallas)!
Lauren and Georgi jumping around!
I have posted tons of pictures this morning so you may have to view some older posts because I don't think they all fit on the first page!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these~we just laugh looking at them and remembering! It was so fun seeing you all~Aubrey is the cutest thing ever. Thanks for posting them all!

Jamie Smith said...

Yea!!! Thanks for putting all these pictures up. I can never get enough of the pictures! How the heck did everyone fit together in one house?!? Blows my mind. And all I want is your beautiful dark shiny hair. I love love love it! I am thinking of going to my natural color- which is pretty dark. We'll see if I have the courage. :)

ALC Wedding Photography said...

hey i need your email address so i can email u some pics i have of aubrey and u guys need to come over!

Mandy said...

You took some GREAT PICTURES!! I could just kick myself for not taking more pictures while I was there!!!! I especially wanted a picture of all of us Smith girls!!! UGH!! Oh well, maybe next time we get together! I loved seeing you guys!! Wish we had more time to hang out and chat.

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!