Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A little bathtime fun!

Aubrey LOVES to get in the bathtub. I take her into the bathroom and start running the water and she kicks her feet and tries to jump in the tub with her clothes on. Her hair, while strait when dry, looks more like this when wet...curls galore! I am smitten with Aubrey's eyes, and that seems to be the first thing people notice about our little rascal! Just wanted to share some cute pictures with everyone!

I love this one because you can see her two teeth if you look close enough!














9 comments:

kelly said...

such a beautiful baby girl, with the most tempting beautiful baby blue eyes!!
It was nice to see you all at homecoming this year. Glad we found ya on here!

SmithFamily said...

Such great pictures! We can't wait to meet her!

Beach Hendersons said...

We're absolutely in love your little angel! She's precious..those baby blues and that dark hair...Ryan you better be preparing yourself....

Jamie Smith said...

Rod and I love the one with her teeth showing. It made us laugh! I love the green blog. I keep changing my mind and I always want to redo mine. And I just heard Kalai on your playlist. I didn't know you knew him! I have all his cds and a good list of my favorite songs by him. Let me know if you want more! :)

Anonymous said...

And I want to be sure "ya'll" know you are welcome to stay in our home in Las Vegas anytime. (Of course, AFTER it's done!!!)

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, what cute pictures~I like the new format of your blog too! See you in a few days!

Sarah said...

Cute cute girl. How can she have both straight and curly hair?? I'm so confused...

Mandy said...

I LOVE the pictures! Ethan and Owen's hair did that when they were baby's. It was sooo cute! But after I gave them their first hair cut, it was gone :( Maybe her hair will get curlier as it grows longer.

Walkers said...

She looks so cute! She is growing up so fast. By the way....I tagged you.

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!