Sunday, October 26, 2008

Four weddings and a funeral...

Ok, so there really weren't four weddings on our trip down to Atlanta, but there were three. Ok, so only really one because you can't count the Fiyero/Glinda wedding, or the Fiyero/Elphaba wedding because they never actually took place. But Ryan's friend Kris from high school did actually get married and we got to be there to support them. Once again, I can't post my pictures because of that runaway cord, but I do have some pictures from the wedding. Aubrey stayed home (since the wedding didn't start until 7 and her bedtime is 7:30), but we brought Eva with us and she was the hit of the night. It seems everytime I turned around someone different was holding her and I didn't even know half of them! There was one woman, I don't know who she was either, who never stopped taking pictures of Eva. Which I guess ends up nicely for us because she emailed them to Ryan's mom who forwarded them onto us. So here are some pictures from the reception. And Maryn, per your request, here are more pictures of our little Eva. I swear I take pictures of her, and we do love her just as much as Aubrey, even if I do neglect to post pictures of her. She's already over three months and is getting bigger and stronger everyday!








We have no idea who these people were, other than the girl was dating one of the groomsmen or someone.


Ok, so these two ladies we know!


Know this one too!


Of course we know these two (we were at their wedding last April)!


This woman just loved Eva and held her for awhile. No idea who she is, but she sure had fun with our little munchkin!




As for the funeral...well, that would be Elphaba's funeral. Which wasn't really a funeral, but I don't want to spoil the story if you havn't had the chance to see Wicked yet. Ryan's mom and dad bought us tickets while we were down there,and Ryan and I LOVED it! We have been listening to the music from it since before we were married and it has been a big dream of ours to actually go and see it. So, thanks Terry and Georgia for making that dream a reality! We love you!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

She's just too irresistible! So you and Ryan basically had Two dates while you were there, because you had babysitters at the reception. :) I bet that was nice. I love your outfit! You looked beautiful. :)

SmithFamily said...

Thanks Lacey for posting pictures of Eva. She looks so cute and reminds Will and I of Brooke even more so than Aubrey when she was a baby. I definitely think Eva has the Smith genetics in her! Hope you guys are doing well!

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!