Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Girls!

WOW...what a weekend! First let me start off by saying how blessed we are to have Eva in our family. Aubrey was always such a good baby, but Eva is such a HAPPY baby. She is always smiling and cooing, and it melts my heart everytime. With that said, we had her baby blessing this past Sunday and were blessed to have some family (and that includes Drew and Lynn who are practically family anyway) come and visit! I won't go into too much detail, but I just want the world to know that I love my little girls. It's amazing how much joy two little girls can bring to one family, especially when they don't even really talk. Nonetheless, they bring so much joy and laughter to our family and, at the risk of sounding cliche, I can't imagine my life without them! Here are some pictures from the festivities! We had a special triple birthday party for Ryan's mom, my mom, and my nephew Owen...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We also played game after game (I still think that game of sequence was rigged), and brought the bull out for Aubrey's first ride! Thanks GG for making such beautiful dresses for the girls...they made them that much more adorable! We have the greatest family possible! We love y'all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! I love them! I want one...one day, hopefully soon enough. It sounds like things are going great. I love you Lacey!

Reams Fam said...

Aubrey is getting so big! She is such a cutie! I'm sure Eva will be just as beautiful at Aubrey's age. Is it hard managing two kids?

Melissa said...

It sounds like you all had a great weekend together. The girls look so beautiful in their white dresses. Eva sounds like a dream baby!

Mandy said...

It was a fun and quick trip! I'm so glad we live close enough to be able to visit often! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Jenny said...

honestly the 2 prettiest little girls ever!! i love their cute dresses - how fun to have matching ones!

Chunky Monkey said...

Hey Lacey you need to come to Arizona so you can come to last chance with me,they sell all of the Nordstom overstock and returns and have TONS of bags like Lockheart,Marc Jacobs,Betsey Johnson, Elliot Lucca, Isabella Fiori,Coach,you name it if it is on the website they have it...sometimes.You see there is more to it than you think but I am a professional shopper.I know how to get them.It would be so fun to see you...I have a bag fetish too!Those dresses are absolutely adorable!!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Hey Sister Smith! Its Wilcox! FOund your blog. Dang girl you got two adorable kids already Very fun. You look great too! Its fun to see what you've been up to.

Tom and Vera said...

Ryan Lenahan! Wow, it has been a long time. Your family is beautiful! Take care!!

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!