Monday, October 6, 2008

My amazing family!

I just wanted to let everyone know how absolutely amazing, and talented my family is. Anyone who knows me knows how uncreative and artsy I am, especially when it comes to decorating. That is just ONE (of many) reasons I think the world of my sister-in-law Melissa. She is the queen of yardsale finds and can turn any persons junk into her own personal treasure, that I of course covet ;)! Anyway, she has started her own blog for various home makeover projects, and it is definitely worth looking at. She is even having a cute giveaway right now, so I suggest you check it out at 320 Sycamore. Just wanted to give a shout out to my Marth Stewart of a sister-in-law and share her talents with the rest of us artsy fartsy challenged! Love ya Melissa!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Lacey,
You made my day! Thanks so much for the shout out! You are officially entered twice and I would hardly call you uncreative. It sounds like you had a great time with your mom~she was telling me about the butterflies and how you all tried to steal one :)
Love you,
Melissa

The Beaumonts said...

really the shout out was just so you could get a bonus out there so you could win the prize! not fair! wink wink

Joyelle said...

hey lacey! your girls are so precious! i can't believe how fast time flies! i have one month left til kapri comes! i'm huge!! lol :) i'm gonna check out your sis in laws creative blog- sounds like fun!!

Emily said...

Thanks for posting a link to her blog. It looks like she is very creative. My sister-in-law can do that kind of stuff as well. Her house is perfectly decorated and she has done it all herself. I wish I had some of that talent.

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!