Friday, October 24, 2008

My mind is not the only thing I've lost...

it seems I've also "misplanced" (goodness knows I would never LOSE anything) our cable that connects our camera to our computer. That means I can't upload the pictures to my computer, which is too bad because I have some great ones from our trips to Atlanta and Kansas City! I guess it will just give you something to look forward to, because I WILL find where that darn cable is hiding! Until then, here are some shots of Aubrey that were too cute not to post!





4 comments:

Heather Singleton said...

absolutely precious!

Jenny said...

oh. my. goodness! she is all grown up!!! i had to run into michael's office to show him just how big and grown up she has gotten. look at all her hair!! good thing gabe is already in bed, or he'd be drooling over his future wife! :)

ALC Wedding Photography said...

so cute!!! I can't believe how big she is! are these studio pics?

Reams Fam said...

Aubrey is so dang cute! She is growing up too fast! She will definitely be a heartbreaker! Watch out Ryan!

In honor of the Olympcs, and in preparation for sept. 25...we bring you Dwight Shrute!